1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Alloys :-)

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nobrakes, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Amazing set of alloys. Your ride looks smashing!
  2. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Thanks Sanjeev......the pics dont do them justice. They look much better in person.
  3. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

Delhi
    great set of wheels man! I am looking for 98 PCD 16 inchers for my linea...any link for the website?
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Hi mindgrinder, glad that you liked the wheels. Unfortunatel, saifee tyres does not have a website....but he does source a lot of his wheels from Sai Mag wheels and the have a site.

Cheers
    1 person likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amazing alloys man, it suits to your car
  6. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Thnx Kedar, just got a bottle of Sonax Alloy wheel cleaner. The monsson in mumbai has taken its toll and the wheels are very dirty even after regular washing by the watchman. Will keep u'll updated about the product.

Cheers
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Hot set of alloys there, one more reason to add to neighbor's envy owner's pride thingie ;)
  8. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Those are really hot wheels in your ride mate but you should have gone with 15" or 16", by holding a little more with patience though i know its hard.
  9. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Thanks lowflier and vivek. Would have loved to upsize...alas..patience and me don't go hand in hand! ;-) Glad u guys liked the alloys.
  10. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Yeah Buddy... Alloys are looking Great... :up

Cheers...

Neel :up