1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Alloys :-)

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nobrakes, Aug 2, 2012.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    You can check this post or this thread for more information on hub centric rings.
    A new spanner was required in my case as well. :)
  2. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Cool alloys. ANy reason why you didn't upgrade to 15" size?
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Nice set of alloys and as Linear has posted you should have upgraded to 15" - That would've given a macho look. In fact 16" would look even nicer, Do they have other sizes apart from 14"?
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Thanks Jishnu...will change the tyres when these get worn out. No money! ;-)

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

thanks Nimish.....will check with tem about 17" tomorrow...

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I wanted to upsize the alloys/tyres, but my budget was restricted to under 20k. :-(

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Thanks royj.....i got the spanner from a local tyre shop today for Rs. 700/-
  5. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Nice Alloys indeed! But I have one query OEM alloys have only 4 holes, your alloys seem to have 8. Is it a multi-pcd alloy? Can you provide its other pcd value...
  6. It will be 98+100 PCD combination.
  7. binoyn

binoyn Guest

@royj Please clarify which component bears the weight of the vehicle. lug nuts or the hub?
    (especially in fiat vehicles)
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Irrespective of the manufacturer, it has to be the hub. The lug nuts are not designed for that.
  9. Nice set of alloys you have got,btw you should have gone for 15 inchers.
  10. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Would've loved to.....but that also means changing all the tyres/wheels...including the spare. My budget would've sky rocketed :eek:

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Just spoke to Mr. Mufi of Saiffe tyres mumbai. He has 14" and 15" in 98 PCD, He is also willing to ship out of Maharashtra. I asked him to check abot 16" and 17" wheels in 98 PCD, to which he said he would get back to me.

Cheers.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012