1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Alloys :-)

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nobrakes, Aug 2, 2012.

1. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Hey TFI'ans,

My GP 1.2 Emotion has just completed 1 year, and as a birthday gift, I decided to buy some alloys for her. Headed first to Bombay Tyres (milan subway) where the gentleman tried to sell me 100 PCD alloys saying a lot of Fiat's opt for 100 PCD and dont have any problems. I was a bit skeptical, and decided to check out Saifee Tyres (Khar). Luckily, they had 98 PCD alloys (3 designs readily available). Decided to go for HRS "Mercury" 14inch alloys for 16k. Attatched are some pics....hope you guys like them. Forgot to mention, its been a year of bliss with the GP.....what a car!::T

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01166.jpg
    19 people like this.
  2. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Looks good , Congrats !
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Is it just me or does every one here still see black tints on you're car? ;-)
    Nice alloys buddy
    2 people like this.
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Hahahaha....very black tints! I've got to roll down the windows each time i stop near a traffic cop!;)

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Dear Mods, I just realised that there is a section for alloys under "Modifications and Tuning". Could you guys please move this thread over there....I think that would be appropriate.

Cheers.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Nice alloys.. I like the design. Good that you stayed with 98PCD.
    Be sure to use hub centric rings as well for trouble free performance.
  6. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Nice ones dude.

I'm also picking a similar one soon..........

Can these guyz ship to bangalore????Could you please check and 16k is for 4 wheels or 5????

Anish
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Nice set of wheels....
  8. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    thanks guys.....glad you'll liked the alloys.

Could you please enlighten me as to what are "hub centric rings", and where i will be able to get them. I was told that i also have to buy a new spanner as the existing one will not fit now.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Hey Anish, its 16k for a set of 4. Will check about the shipping and get back to you soon.

Cheers
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Nice alloys! :) But i would recommend you to do away with those JK's when you change your tyre the next time :)

Cheers!
  10. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Good set of alloys.. Could u just check if they have 17inch 98 PCD.