1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Never purchase from Vicky.in....pure cheaters

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Gokulk, May 26, 2013.

1. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

I Ordered for few Meguiars DIY products recently from New cars | New Bikes | Car on road price | Used autos | automobile in India | Vicky.in like Meguiars All purpose cleaner,trigger bottle,tire shiner,wax and they said that items would be delivered in 7-9 days and i kept on waiting for 3 weeks but it was not delivered so i mailed them enquiring the status & they gave me a useless reply that item is out of stock and i really got irritated to the maximum extent like how can they show stock online & tell item is unavailable.So i asked them for a refund and they give some useless reply for last few mails and after so much mails they have sent me a normal spray bottle alone & by seeing this my irritation levels are gone further up.

Im still fighting with them for the refund So Never purchase from this cheaters by seeing their website they are totally bullshit
    4 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Gokul thank you so much for the information.

Sent from my MK16i using Forum Runner
  3. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Thank you Gokul for your information
  4. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

There are tons of complaints from different people across different forums against vicky.in. Better to avoid them completely.
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Publish your feedback on various forums and if the amount spent is large then approach consumer court !
  6. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

The same has happened to me as well with vicky.in with an order of scale models.
    I was sent a list of models of which they have stock and was asked to choose one from this list, as they didn't have stock of what i had ordered!
    I demanded a refund n guess i got it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Same happened with me few months back.
    Ordered for quiet a few ed hardy car paper freshner, but never got the courier.called in the customer care only to know the vendor doesnt have the required items in stock.Got the refund after a month or so.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

I feel India is still very immature when it comes to E-commerce and there are quite a lot of lapses from all ends.
    I would strongly advice cash on delivery where ever applicable or else buy from a really reputed website or no matter how mouth watering the deal might sound just walk away.
    1 person likes this.
  9. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
  10. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

sorry to hear that gokul.

thanks buddy for sharing it with us.may god help u to get u'r money back:ugeek: