1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Never ever take your car to RDC fiat service, Chennai

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by ratheesh, Jul 8, 2015.

1. ratheesh

ratheesh Timido

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I had the 3rd year/ 45k service done at rdc fiat ambattur,Chennai. Regret my decision to choose this place for the service. Totally unorganized chaotic environment. Top of that unskilled labor, not a person able to operate the obd scanner. One boy does the entire procedure for Oil change, filter change etc..dipped tip to toe in greece. He will handle the interiors too which means u get guaranteed dirty seats. No supervision, check list nothing.
    Extra spice during invoicing. They will try bill you unperformed WURTH treatments worth 2.5k. The entire people except security in the premises are busy in shifting cars ,which is a funny sight. My total bill was 12.3k out of that labor is 5k. How on earth 1.5 hr work is billed in this rate?? Fiat u will not stay in this country with such dealers. All the best.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ratheesh,
    Your hadle says Punto Evo 1.3 and you are into 3rd year of service,that strange.
    Please post the invoice here,so that we can help you.