1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Never-ending Love - My Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 10, 2011.

1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

sure, no problem . PM me any time you want

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

thanks for the kind words....

i guess the 1.6 wont make way in india through the linea. maybe another car in the next segment from fiat is a possible.
  2. Hi,

I saw your car at Habsiguda Tarnaka road.
  3. nareshreddyp

nareshreddyp Timido

Bangalore
    @JK Superb review on Linea, and the excellent tag line "Never Ending Love my linea"

Update us with the upgraded GC KIT Experience, so that I can put it on my Linea MJD.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  4. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I own a Linea 2012 Emo MJD Oceanic blue and truly its a pleasure to own such a wonderful car...Initially and even now also lot of my friends ask me the same question before and after getting the car i.e. WHY LINEA? Believe me I am not that experienced to answer them back and for me buying Linea was all due to my basic instinct nothing technical...I just test drove it and fell in love with the car...But after reading such ownership reviews it makes me feel that I did a wise decision buying this stunning beauty...Good going JK...I wish to meet you in person and ask you some details about ur experiences.
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

yes my dad was there. we stay in ramanthpur. just after he came back to bangalore, i had come there this 17th and returned back on the 18th.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

yes my dad was there. we have a place at ramanthpur.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

oh yes, i do have to update my ownership thread. i'll go for a photo shoot this week end and update about the ground clearance

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

sure thing mate. you can pm me anytime....
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  6. Oh!I even stay at Habsiguda.
    1 person likes this.
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    the beauty meets the beast...

thats right people.....

i now have purchased a pre owned multijet palio to give company to my lovely linea..... i seriously dont know if the linea is happy that the palio is here so that the no of miles would be shared between the two.. or she is sad because i may fall in love with the sporty hatch, coz guys believe my words when i say powerful, i mean it.

OMG,this car feels more powerful than all the cars i've owned till date. the pull from the turbo is so raw that you literally fall into the seat backwards...my friend who drives an alto said this "such a powerful car and people are mad to choose a swift over this"......

it has been 5 days short of a month that i purchased this italian sports monster!!!! and i've already crossed 5000kms. i neednt have to tell about the mileage figures, u all know what its capable of. but for people who don't know what the multijet engine in a bs3 avatar is capable of, here are the figures- 24.5kmpl in the highway(80-100 100% ac), 16kmpl in bangalore traffic 100% ac.

now about the car, the car had done 84***kms when i took it. i knew i had to change the suspensions and the clutch kit before hand. the car already had leather upholstry for the seats , door pads, steering and the gear rod cover. the previous ower was a member in PUG and somehow he also a found a good deal for used palio alloys.the seats are so soft compared to the linea. but the clutch and the steering feel very hard soon after i drive my linea and get into the palio. but i'm sure they will become free on my usage....

so as of now the car only has alloys and leather upholstry.....

plans for future,

1) front bumper paint( has lots of scratches)
    2) head lamp assembley and fog lamp assembley -right (have gotten very dim)
    3) JVC-EXAD-AVX77 head unit
    4) front comps, rear co-axials, amps, subwoofer.
    5) front lower arms
    6) all four dampers
    7) 195/60 R 14 yokohama c-drive 2
    8) clutch- master cylinder.
  8. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Congrats dude
  9. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    put up some pictures of the palio and more details on the 1.9.