1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Never-ending Love - My Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 10, 2011.

1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    wow did a trip from bangalore to chennai and back yesterday.

my linea is just getting smoother and smoother. just one full tank of diesel in bangalore was sufficient all the way. the fuel warning lamp glew only after i reached the electronic city elevated toll way.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

i dunno why i'm not able to upload any pictures
    1 person likes this.
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    these were few important milestones of my linea....

and after a wax polish there she gleems in the setting sun

2011-07-05 19.21.23.jpg

2011-08-15 10.18.09.jpg

2011-11-09 15.38.41.jpg

2011-12-10 18.23.03.jpg

DSC_1301.jpg

DSC_1317.jpg
  3. 53K kms! That is some driving you do. Congratulations and wishing you many more miles on the Linea. It's time you updated your thread title!
  4. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Thank you mr anand
  5. Your car looks great with those wheels.Did u replace the broken wheel?50k and counting.nice.good running i must say.
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

thank you for your compliments.....

no i still didnt replace the bent wheel. though the wheel is bent, the air retains in the tubeless. its only the outer lip of the rim that is bent. ill upload the pic of that also.

anyways i want to sell those alloys(with the tyres to who ever wants to make their puntos and lineas get taller.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    so which alloys are you planning to put now in your linea
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

my original oem alloys with yokohama c-drive stock tyre size. i know i'll miss the raised ground clearance and the increased cornering ability,

i even dont mind if anyone doesnt buy them ( the 16" rims) i'll have to anyhow change the 16" tyres i'm running on right now when they wear out. i can use the 15" rims then.....
  9. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi JK you said u are going to purchase the 1.9 palio stile..is it still available at showrom.the fiat website doesn't show the car .
    Even i'm a grreat fiat fan.i own a premier padmini 1996.sadly couldn't convince mt dad to book 1.3 mjd linea..cancelled at lasy moment and going for Fluidic verna.:-(
  10. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    I tried a lot to book the Palio but I was late.
    They are not making new ones now...
    And I couldn't find used palios that were taken good care of.

Palio is such a pampered car that if the previous owner don't care for it. The car will make your life miserable.