1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Never-ending Love - My Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 10, 2011.

1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    no not palio again...... although i would do it if i was vijay mallyas son.

yes mine is the palio multijet sdx

- - - Merged Post - - -

no wrong...... but tjet is a mean machine that is on cards maybee when i have bank balance of atleast 50 lakhs then i would but the tjet and rip out all the petrol i fill in its tank.....

my god its a powerful car shams...... i had to test drive a linea tjet which was down for LOW PIC UP!!!!. this was my first tjet experience and i have no words about the drive....
    1 person likes this.
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    ok guys time for the update,

my new car is the fiat punto 90hp sports BNW. i purchased the car last month and got the delivery on nov 23rd...... i thought i woud love this car more than my linea but all that the ferrari( it was named ferrari by one of my friend) is offering me over my linea is a peppier ride and the initial pic up below the turbo region is a little better.

but other than that i feel my linea is anyday better than the ferrari.......

i didnt open a new ownership thread coz there is technically nothing that is new that i can talk about my ferrari.....
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    5 people like this.
  3. Ahh!! At last...post some pics for every1 2 njoy...
    :D
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Ya sure sure.....
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    guys my linea crossed the 100000kms mark on the way to the fiat plant at ranjangaon, and i was not the one who was driving the car then. for almost half the day rajesh's dad drove along with me and at that time he was driving my linea. trust me guys my linea felt like a plane when uncle was driving.... he had almost 35 years of driving experience.....

and now even after that many miles, my linea still hits the top speed of 185kmph but the mileage has drastically come down, i used to get 24~25 just like that cruising at 100 but now the same speeds i'm getting 19~20kmpl...... apart from that everything else is fine.....

just the cleaning of EGR valve is remaining... if thats done my car is ready for the next milestone, 2lakh.....on the odo
    7 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on crossing 1L mark.

I wish you and your Linea do many more L marks. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Jayakrishna for crossing the majical figure - a Lac kms. Atleast for @80% of car users, this would be a dream! But you have achieved it in one single car :clapping
    1 person likes this.
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    just got my linea serviced at 105000 kms. the parts replaced were brake pads, discs, rear brake shoes, wiper blades. and general oil service.

got the egr cleaned and its more responsive in the lower rpms.....

its silky smooth to drive now.....
    3 people like this.
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Great to hear that the Linea saga continues beautifully :)
    Enjoy
  10. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    thanku rajesh..... and my first puntos pic in the forum..... had to be different so here goes....

05m.jpg
    22 people like this.