1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Never-ending Love - My Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 10, 2011.

1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi guys time to update my 90000 service....

Got the timing chain replaced....
    Invluding labour it was 13000 change. scheduled service for 6500 and i had ordered two remote keys which i got now... for each key it was 4800....

Only thing remaining to make my car new again is the headlamps... hopefully will do that too before the meet.
    3 people like this.
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    my linea is gonna have a major change but its gonna take about two weeks for that to happen, so till then its a suspense......
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Major change. Two weeks?
    Given the timeline, it looks like something physical. Are you doing complete repaint or something? :)
  4. Maybe new set of alloys and broader shoes??what else can take 2 long weeks eh??
    Give some hint...I hate this loooong suspense,kills me..
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Installing new set of alloys and tyres wouldn't take more than 2 hours.
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    nopes not the wheels...... the change cannot be seen from outside but only felt when driving the car...... and no its not a power upgrade to the engine.....

once im done with the upgrade many linea lovers who drive fast will also go for it....... thats all not more... now u'll have to wait guys......

by the way im leaving to bombay in a couple of hours to buy parts for my palio and linea......

ill update on what parts i got there after returning.....

till then enjoy ur fiats!!!!!
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Then it has to be a different suspension set up !! :) either new set or the new nylon pads :D

BTW going to mumbai to pick up parts?? :O.. as you are now working with dealership, couldnt you source parts from them ?
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    ok breaking the silence,

nothing that big actually, it was just the tjet front disc set up sets right into the multijets..... and yes its a direct fit.......

but i have a small change in plans....... with just an over nights thoughts with my friends..... i descided to go for an all new car again...... but this time, what is it??????

ill post the first pic after delivery its due in in two weeks time..... and no not selling the linea..... but if anyone wants to buy my palio they can......
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Buying GTX/S10?

Yours is Palio MJD right?
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Thats quite a suspense.. :) since you said all new, i thought it would be a brand new car, possibly a tjet, but then seeing that you are ready to part with your palio mjd, i am inclined to believe thats its going to be an s10 or gtx.