1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Never-ending Love - My Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    JK Sir,
    You are abslutely right most of them are caused due to our indian roads,recently i have got bent in 3 alloys,out of which one was the worst and this was causing more steering wobble and bumpy ride.
    got the bent removed @700 INR each alloy from outside TASS,if it was TASS then they would have charged 1500 INR for each alloy.
    BTW whats the charges for bent removal at your place ?
    any idea about life of the alloys ? in Kms or Years ?
    is that a good practice of removing bents all the time and keep using the same alloy,though the bent have been removed at its best and excellence. ?
  2. Congrats on another FIAT. Looking forward to you hitting 1,00,000 kms ;)
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    A 4 fiat family OR
    A family 4 fiats

If one read above two sentences both make sense:D
    1 person likes this.
  4. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    thankyou.....

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Am looking forward too....

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I actually dont think its practically possible to remove the bends 100% atleast little bit of bend will still persist.... Mr J Ravi told me this....i havr never got yhe bend in alloy wheels removed. now that u say they are good after they have been mended, even i am going to try to find people in bangalore who can get the bends removed........

Also ill give a shot at asking the insurance company to pay for the alloys bcoze they have to pay for accidental damage...... and alloys are part of emotion pack.

I
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    JK ji,
    covered under insurance ?
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Also one cannot tell wjat the life of an alloy is.... i can take a new car from the showroom and by mistakely step on a rock on the way home, i've lost one alloy......

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

In speeds over 80 and arround 6inch block.....
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    that will be a major accident not only to alloy but also the car as a whole.
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    not much to the car bcoz i was once in a car that hit a submerged mule stone at 120 the alloy broke to pieces.... it was a verna automatic way back in 2009....

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

i am totally satisfied with the outcome and im planning to take my palio too.....

the cost was 4500 +tax the total was 5050rs.

i dunno why but i'm not able to upload any pictures theres one here though

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....407024254910.178548.752364910&type=1&theater
  9. Congrats Jay Anna on your 4 Fiats.BTW,where is your review of your Punto.
  10. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    ill post it soon. i have just joined in my first job @ KHT motors and i'm working for fiat..... i was very busy this whole week and very tired every evening. ill update as soon as i find time. first i have to upload the timing schedule for bangaloreans regarding the south india meet at ooty. i will probably do it tomorrow.
    2 people like this.