1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Never-ending Love - My Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 10, 2011.

1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

Thankyou Anand......
    You are also one reason why I purchased the palio again
    I red your posts in tbhp long before I knew tfi was present regarding both your palios..........

Since then I always wanted one more than ever ....
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
  2. Wow! never expected this! I've been a reason for quite a few people now, happy nevertheless. :clap
  3. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Oops!

My linea is constantly displaying the message "check engine" on the mid and the orange engine symbol is continuously glowing.......

I called kht motors and asked them what to
    Do as I am right now in my home town chirala.....

Barath has asked me to disconnect the battery terminals for 5 mins and check again....

I'm yet to do it. Will do and update.....
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Just to re-clarify , you also spend time at home. watching TV, Playing with friends , having supper/breakfast ... Like the NORMAL kind do right???
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

Yes that also I do.......

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

During turnings and bumpy roads the engine is making some kind or rubbing noises too.....
    I dunno if I have to bring it to kht or shoe it here in guntur.... I don't trust the mechanics here in guntur....
  7. Are you at Guntur or Chirala now.
  8. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    [/COLOR] I don't trust the mechanics here in guntur....[/QUOTE]

Jasper Guntur mechanic is doing a good job. I had personally seen. You can talk to Works Manager, Chandrashekar. Arif, technical in charge follows up closely. You can get the work done in your presence. But check about the part(s) availability.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  9. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

i came down to bangalore last evening.....

actually the noise is coming from the damaged turbocharger and also there is some kind of metal rubbing noises from the clutch and transmission area.....
    i didnt want them to fry their head there in guntur for something so serious.
    thats why i got my linea to bangalore...

currently my palio is at KHT motors, i'm bringing the palio home and will leave linea this evening.......

what i observed during my trip back to bangalore was, the power delivery is diminishing at around 3k rpm and the vehicle is taking a lot of strain to reach even 100. soon after 1.5k rpm, there is rubbing noise and as i increase pressure on the throttle the noise gets faster.....

also there is some other kind of rubbing noise that comes when the vehicle is going over some small bumps like a patched up road and even during turnings....

once i take her to KHT ill update the diagnostics....

by the way my white angel became a black beauty from the back due to the black exhaust coming from the silencer due to the unburnt diesel.....
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
  10. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    guys the noise was from the bent under body plate that was touching the exhaust pipe.

and regarding the turbo charger, the rubber hose had developed cracks and needs replacement..... everything else is fine