1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

NEO 15'' 98 PcD alloys

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by sunswape, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

The design looks somewhat similar to OEM alloys of Linea,else i would have picked them rightaway.
    Btw what made you switch to 100PCD,any issues after switching.
    Btw whats thw width of this RIM?
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I didn't like both the designs. It doesnt suits to your car.
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Ao jhappi payien, nice meeting you brother :)

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

We Indians are way too good in it ;-) are't we ?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

The sole reason y I switched to 100pcd ones is the 'pasand' factor :-D I got hooked to the design and got it. No issue so far. Thou still steering goes into vibrating mode between 80-120kmph, dats it LoL (Hub centric rings are already on their way)
    Width is 6j

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I really like your attitude man, straight and forward :) But I found both good (still margin for switching in near future is huge) ;-)
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Clicked all today
    IMG_20120825_183939.jpg IMG_20120825_184045.jpg IMG_20120825_184251.jpg
    These are the level of scratches IMG_20120825_184304.jpg IMG_20120825_184613.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Where are you based in chandigarh?
    Can I check the alloys in person.
    Btw did you face any steering issues with these 98PCD alloys?
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

I live in 38b sector, and yes you can check it in person, but you have to let me know in advance as Iam basically from shimla, and alloys are here. I'll be going back to chd tomorrow, so let me know if you want to have a look. I'll bring these along.

And yes, I do faced a issue with these alloys (alos with new set I got now), slight steering vibrations between 80-100kmph speed. But that problem will come for sure with any aftermarket alloy you'll buy. You have to get hub rings to counter this problem. Rest no problem. And these have life time warranty. You'll get replacement for any damages (cracks or chrome finish peeling) go to any neo dealer and he'll replace it.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  7. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

BUMP
    Price reduced to 9000 + shipping

These have genuine lifetime warranty, so you have a safe bet on these alloys. Warranty is even on chrome finish.
  8. Hey Sunswape,

I am ready to take those alloys.Could you check the cost to ship to hyderabad from your place??I will PM my contact no
  9. mayank

mayank Amatore

U are there in 38-B :eek: I am Wondering here how we haven't faced each other yet, residing under 1km distance :D I come from 40-A ;)
  10. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Oh, its really very close. Do share your reg numbr or a bit of it, I'll keep a watch ;-)

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

PM sent sir.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.