1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Negative publicity FIAT Punto

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Navpreet Singh, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navpreet Singh

Navpreet Singh Timido

gurgaon
    A friend of mine had shared this pic with me ....a heart breaking one...:eek: 380284_10200100352502232_1154410076_n.jpg

How annoyed and frustrated would have been the owner to do such a thing...
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Should be another dissatisfied customer due to A.S.S. Can't comment without knowing what exactly caused him to go this way.

What immediately came to my mind is the ad from a frustrated Etios owner.

P190811_2105.jpg
    4 people like this.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Do you have any information about this guy?

Since the car is Himachal registered, I think his problem seems to be something related to service centre.

I wish he joins TFI. We can help him sort out his problems so that he changes the sticker to "If you want to live in heaven, then go for Punto".
    1 person likes this.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    WTF!!! :eek: I didn't expect this.Can anyone track the owner of this car or fish out info on what grounds is the owner doing all this??? He surely might be frustrated with the service end i guess.
  5. Navpreet Singh

Navpreet Singh Timido

gurgaon
    I think the place is Chandigarh... i ll confirm the same with my friend.. But as a new FIAT Punto owner it gave me jitters !!!
  6. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Its an old pic,almost an year old.I have mailed to mangesh of fiat India ltd with the pic of this car,and got reply saying that this case is under their consideration,and will take every necessary step to rectify the issue at the earliest.
    3 people like this.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    there was an auction of santa fe automatic in rajkot. the owner was pissed off with hyundai and wanted to sell his car in public. he even gave a note in the paper for the auction. reason was low mileage (2km/lt).
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    2 people like this.
  9. dharmesh

dharmesh

mumbai
    I read it in gujarati new paper , he sold the car in just 6 months for 8.5 lakhs, :evilsmile
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.