1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need your suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Grandeur, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Guys, we have put in all our efforts to make it the best. But we still feel, nothing is perfect. So I reuest everyone to share your suggestions and concern to help us improve.

Thanks!
  2. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    i feel there must be section for older fiat models such as palio , UNO adventure and vintage such as millicento etc.
  3. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

The primary aim of our forum is at the new fiat cars in india. like the Linea, Punto, 500... And many more that are coming .
    You can read about it here: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/web/aboutus.html

But do not be disappointed, we are considering your suggestion. In the near future, your wish might be granted. Dont loose hope.

Thanks.
  4. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    I understand that this forum is aimed at new fiat cars, but other FIATians who have older cars may also be interested in such a forum , moreover they belong to the same family so they should also have a place here.
  5. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    There should be option to view new post\active topics on top of all pages especially when we are viewing any thread, and we want to see new posts after reading it.
  6. CipHer

CipHer

Pune
    Could we have a "login" link on the main page. Currently you have to navigate to forums->Login
    The Select your car section there is no option for 1.4 dynamic. I mentioned this to Amogh in the morning but not sure if that option has been added.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1.4 dynamic option has been added now
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I rephrase : Fiat owners (irrespective of which car they own) are free to join and contribute towards relevant discussions.

However the older / discontinued models won't be the "focus" of discussion. For example we won't have a thread which says "Gearbox problem in Siena / Palio / Adventure" etc.
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hi M A N U,

As I said earlier, we are continously working to add on new and much required feature like you pointed. Give us sometime to work on this, I'm sure u'll be ahppy to navigate in near future.
  10. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    i am more than happy to navigate this lovely forum at present also :steering
    These are just suggestions for improvement, that may be useful for others also please do not take it otherwise .

Why does my avatar get deleted :hit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.