1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need your suggestion, Punto - 30000kms Service@Aadya Motors, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Aadikesh, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    i heard from SA that at 30k service they will not top up oils but flush out oils completely and refill a fresh is that true..?
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Thats a catch 22 situation. By the time you are ready for next service, you might have crossed 2yrs by couple of months and if you haven't changed these then it could become a point to deny warranty in future.
    Better to change now unless you want to remember and change them on or before 2 yrs. That would need another visit to SC.

how did you estimate 1000 kms? if you post a pic here, you could get a more accurate estimate. anyways change if 2-3 mms only is left. some scoring marks are present on most of the discs. that is not much of concern.
  3. Thanks ravi ji . . .

- - - Merged Post - - -

Even i thought to complete the work with 30K service dude.

Based on same trick, i found brake pad size is appr 1-2 mms
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  4. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    Punto.jpg

This page from the manual shows Hydraulic Brake/Clutch fluid.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Got it now. The usage of the term Clutch Oil confused me. That is for the Hydraulic clutch which uses the Brake Fluid from the same reservoir.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  6. Thanks a lot guys . . . . I came up with 3 question but discussion gave me answer for many questions
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Aadikesh, please share the invoice particulars after your service so that it will be reference for my up coming third service, Thanks..
  8. Sure dude. I will do it
  9. WP_20131107_004[1].jpg WP_20131107_005[1].jpg
    Sorry for picture quality. I captured using mobile phone.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ since gear oil, brake fluid and coolant have not been replaced, i see that next service due date has been given just before your car completes 2 yrs. i guess it wont be a full service but just replacement of the three items in question.
    you didnt get the brake pads replaced?