1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need your help!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by arunprasad, Dec 20, 2012.

1. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Pondicherry
    @Arunprasad I'm on the same boat as well and messaged you. Let me know what you find.
  2. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Pondicherry
    Though I insisted for a later month manufactured car i'm still getting June, since the dealer claims he wont know the month unless its billed and the VIN is sent. In this case he says the car comes directly from the factory. Lets see
  3. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks guys for all the support.

I got my Linea delivered today; will post in ownership thread tomorrow.
    2 people like this.
  4. Congrats on your new possession..what a way to start a new year...:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  5. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks wolverine_arnab.

Yes it is a good start.
    1 person likes this.
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I feel it is being a bit unfair on the manufacturers if folks are going to keep asking for very freshly made cars all the time. If this trend persists then, manufacturers will have to go back to the made to order mode after full amount is recieved. As along as the deal of manufacture and sale happens in the same year, one shouldn't be too bothered. As along as the H symbol is there on the ODO and the car looks fresh, it should be acceptable. This is my view

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  7. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    I agree with you Abdul on the part of car being fresh and ODO for confirmation; but it is not unfair to expect a recently manufactured car. We are not asking for a car manufactured in the month of booking; if it is 2-3 months old there is no issue.

In my case I simply expected that the car comes from factory and not from Dealer stock as it is difficult to judge how the car was maintained and whether it was used until you inspect the car which will not happen until it is booked in your name.

I went ahead with the car once I could able to confirm that the car was coming from the factory. Mine was manufactured in June with ODO reading H 128 KM.
    1 person likes this.