1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need your Advise Guys!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gauravp, Oct 6, 2011.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Tjet ,A failed car???

No way.

The truth is, it is all about with fiat marketing.has anybody heard or seen a tjet in TV or demo exclusively as vento or Honda city?

I spoke to my friends and people who are willing to buy a good petrol sedan but nobody have ever known Tjet linea. they know linea 1.4 which is definitely under powered than honda city . It is true that fiat is not pushing their good product where other manufacture are going ga-ga about their not so good (comparitively) products.
    moreover Fiat's infamous bad ASS is almost a obsolete or just like a hoax now.

I believe Fiat is looking forward to a drastic change in India.
  2. After initial day of good sales even Palio sales went south but FIAT did not exit the market due to that.
    Expect some changes to marketing and facelift may bring up the brand a bit.

Remember Vista and Manza sold to over 10000 cars this month, FIAPL is the engine supplier also being the assembler for Manza .
    So FIAT is making money, even from Suzuki as 80% one lack odd swift cars booked have FIAT at heart.
    So it's natural for fiat to concentrate on the larger source of money from it's limited infrastructure at Ranjangoan.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    tjet is such a wonderful car. it is in no case a failed car. in fact it is a dream car for many. a fiat is to be enjoyed for years unlike other cars which do not last as much as fiats do. fiat is known to make sturdy cars.
    i have a solution for your petrol bills. go CNG. i know a lot of our fellow fiatians will overreact after reading this, but this will be quite a wise option as the petrol bill worries you. in fact tjet with all its power will be sufficient to forfeit the power loss cos of cng. i know it is not easy to digest a cng powered linea but with the rising fuel costs it is quite a sensible equation. even i want to convert my linea to cng but do not have the courage to do so. whether a turbo powered car can be fitted with cng is still a question.