1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

need used oem alloys for punto

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by debamrit, Dec 3, 2011.

1. debamrit

debamrit

Hi! I am looking for used oem alloys at reasonable price for my punto. A linea alloy will be fine as well as i guess the pcd of both are the same.pls pm me about the price expected. I am in pondi so can come over to chennai or bangalore for the same. Thanks in advance.
  2. Hi,

I had checked with almost all the shops in Chennai, and I am sorry to say that they don't have the OEM alloys for Fiat cars. If you want to stick with the OEM alloys then the only way is to order it through a Tata service center, and i'm not sure how long they will take to get the alloys available for you. Or go for a branded "R15" alloys, that should do you lot good.

The OEM alloy is very expensive, costs almost close to 10K per wheel. and to get a used one is very rare.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Please google Kava automobile. They sell brand new one's for 5.5k which is imported from brazil.
  4. mayank

mayank Amatore

i also contacted kava automobiles..but the guy there told me that they dont have fiat punto fog lamps and fiat linea alloys ready :(
  5. No Kava does not sell alloys imported from brazil. I purchased my 5th wheel from them and it was painted in silver by them or someone who they got it from.It was an used one and I got it for 6500. The Fiat Punto alloys are from China and not from Brazil.