1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

need ur review

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by deenu, Feb 17, 2012.

1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    As for service in Delhi, i had experience of two service centers and both were good.

Elegant (closed now)- 1st service
    Him motors, peeraghari - 2nd service.

yes it takes time at service centers because of all other Tata cars in line ahead, but its for Once a year/10000-15000kms service interval.

I can deal with few niggling issues, can take out time to sort it out BUT i can never compromise for next few years over what i wanted and what i actually got. Driving a fiat car is a pleasure, be it Uno, Palio, Siena, Punto or Linea.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

So did Deenu decide yet?
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

What Deenu,still worrying about the inlaw,having fallen for the bride???
    You should ask only one question to yourself...am I marrying the bride or the inlaw????!!!!
    Or,worried about the dowry(spares),what if the dowry is good and the bride is very average??!!(read Maruthi!),what,you will load the house with dowry??,not exactly in love with the bride???
  4. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ :lol. Very well said.

I had in same dilemma for replacing my Alto with big hatch. Finally i went for Punto and in 5 months of ownership i never regret decision of Punto. When Punto's steering in your hand you'll forget rest of things.
  5. vivekanandrb

vivekanandrb Timido

Late last year, I'd urged a colleague several times (who had a lot of qualms about FIAT & had suggested that I shouldn't go in for my MJD in Oct-11), to TD the T-Jet. He was seriously evaluating 10L+ petrol sedans (Verna, Vento & Altis) at that time to upgrade from his i10. Today, he's a member of this forum, swears by FIAT (at least the product thus far!) & is waggling for a FIAT T-shirt !! Almost once every week for the past 2 months now, he comes up to my desk talking about the sheer brilliance of the car, the stability vs. Verna's bounciness, & how he shoots past the Civics & Citys, & the good time he's having in it, & thanks me for my insistence :) Having driven a Swift for 3 years, all I'll suggest is just TD the Punto (a couple of times if required) & do a comparo yourself. Good luck!