1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need to security code for blaupunkt oem head unit

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by rishike007, May 3, 2012.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks a lot Ganges....
    Will update you soon... :)

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Addy, I have tried to post the same on unlock.com forum but no use.

As Ganges gave me the code, will update you soon if Ganges code works then we dont have any problem..

Ganges will our unlocker for TFI members....:)
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any update ?

its a free android application anyone can download it ;) ,if it works i will drop a review with 5 twinkling stars, as such there are no review about this app :)
  3. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore

Hi Rishi, do you have any update regarding the code?
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    addy, just got the call from my friend. The code worked... :)

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

addy, just got the call from my friend. The code worked... :)
    2 people like this.
  5. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks rishie and ganges. I will see if it works on my HU. One query; my HU is not a Blaupunkt but a Bosch. Do you think this will work for the same?
  6. sushilbiddu

sushilbiddu

Karnal
    Blaupunkt radio code needed, please? - Page 6

I found this forum thread and yet not confirm whether code works or not as my radio shows "Radio Blocked/Wait". How long do I have to wait. Do anyone know how to input code in locked radio?
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You need to removed your radio from the mains or you need to enter the code when you switch on your radio....
  8. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I tried to use the android app to generate the code. But the serial no on my HU seems to be in a different format than the one which the android app accepts.

Btw, my HU is a Bosch one and not a Blaupunkt. I had placed an order for the code with a dealer in Bangalore (Concorde Motors) and I was told that the code would arrive in 15 days. But, even after one month and repeated followups, I still don't have the code in my hand. The reason given to me was that since Tata and Fiat are on 'breakup' mode, all Fiat related orders are taking time. I have asked them to place a fresh order and the SA has assured me that this time he will try his best to get it within 15 days.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yes Addy, these codes works for blaupunkt HU only. For Bosch we need to do some R&D. Till that start bugging SA.... :)
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Hi Rishi/Ganges,

I tried the same software for my HU and it does not work.

The software gives 6211 and the HU does not accept it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1379839460947.jpg