1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need to security code for blaupunkt oem head unit

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by rishike007, May 3, 2012.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    my dunamic pk variant has a blaupunkt head unit. i came to know about the code card after joining this forum. i was not provided with any code card on delivery. now on asking they say its impossible for them to get such an old detail. i wonder what will i do if any problem arises.
    darkshooter you may help please.
  2. S.K

S.K

mumbai
    Hi mvb4u
    I had upgraded my ice and the system was completely disconnected. When it was connected back it never asked any sort of code. Regarding code card I have just received for key not for music system but still I will check.
  3. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    YGPM for code.
  4. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Try connecting your head unit in another vehicle (punto/linea) It will definitely ask the code. Refer to your audio system suppliment for further confirmation.
  5. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi,

I have a query on this code card for the OE music system. My Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion (2010) has a Bosch unit as OE. The Bosch manual is just a piece of paper with instructions in different languages. Apart from that, I have not received any other card with my car. The system has conked off now and the dealer is asking for the code card to diagnose the problem. What do I do to get the code again? Also, I see most of the Lineas here have had the Blaupunkt head units, has anyone got the Bosch head units in their cars?
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Addy, the check your registration book pouch provided by dealer while taking the delivery of your car. Its a small card with code in bold. If unfortunate to get it then go to the dealer & give your car details for the code....
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2 people like this.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

9. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Rishi. I heard on an other forum that we may have to pay for the duplicate codes. Any idea if this is true?

Me too. It would be nice if some one who has the codes check, compare and then post if it works.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well I just installed it now
    Rishi
    I tried your Snap code is 4801 .can you please confirm is it right?
    1 person likes this.