1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need to install Fog lamp for evo dynamic 2016

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Sachin patel, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I bought it before one month and complicated 2500+ km till date. now after driving emotion model at night for few km. i need to fix fog lamp in my dynamic for better visibility in night.
    I checked with two different service station in Gujarat for the same and they quoted different price Vadodara quote 13000 and surat quote 9500 so confused and feel price is too high..
    Experts please help in below points.
    1. Price fiat and aftermarket
    2. Things which i have to change in my model for fixing fog lamp
    3. Anywhere other then fiat i can find original in laser price.
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Look at the price,, I will never recommend installing these as those are not really very effective(IMHO), rather you can go for 90/100 bulb upgrade to get adequate light.. I did this over more than a year and enjoying the night drive.

And in addition to this FOG lamps are not plug and play in Punto lower models, you need make after market arrangement for wiring and switch.

And if this darkens the reflector in 2/3 year usage, you can get it clean or buy a new set of head light with very lesser price compare to the price quoted above.
  3. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks for quick reply as par fass in 1.3 mjd dynamic there is plug and play provision is there under front bumper even BCM is also supporting. Just confirmed before one hour.but need to change fog lamp switch( 500/700 rs).
    But you are right cost of the lamp setup is too costly.no scope of aftermarket or 90/100 because worried about warranty even automobile store also not suggesting any alterations for fiat said its too sensitive car.
    Just need details if i can buy original fog lamp from somewhere at chipper price compared to fiat?
    Old punto / lenia fog lamps are different then evo?
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can send an email to sales@99rpm.com, in case they have availability.
  5. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
  6. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    That i am asking on 99rpm its for grande Punto and I required for punto evo is it same for both?
  7. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Today I heard that somewhere in Mumbai market shops keeps this part as well on olx there is a add for palio and punto fog lamp 1800rs. Should i go with that or only option is fass?