1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need to buy Punto 90HP in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by sred, May 15, 2012.

1. sred

sred

Hi everyone,

I am relocating from USA to Hyderabad next month and I decided to buy Fiat Grande Punto 90HP. My decision is based purely on Team-BHP reviews, I am going through each review here but the decision is made. Can anyone suggest me a good showroom to buy in Hyderabad?
    I tried to send mail to the ids taken from official fiat site but they all bounced back.

Regards,
    Satish.
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Congrats on your decision to purchase of the hottest hatch ever made in the Indian market. You will definitely be satisfied with the ownership experience of the car as we all are a part of owning it. It would be better if you could contact them by phone and work on with the purchase process or call the fiat customer care at 18002095556.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    As Ravi suggested go to Tejaswi Motors. Its the New & Only exclusive fiat showroom in India as of now. I have purchased my vehicle from the same dealer in Dec 2010. If you are planning to buy the car in the last week of June, I can join you if you want to. We can negotiate with them on price and accessories. I can drop down at the show room anytime on weekdays as I work in the adjacent building. All the best and Cheers.
  5. sred

sred

Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Kiran,
    Very glad you had offered your help. Will defenetly want you to join me, I am reaching Hyderabad on June 22nd, we can go and talk to Tejasvi on 06/25 the next weekday. Please let me know if that is ok.

Regards,
    Satish.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat may lauch Limited Edition of 90HP sports this Friday in Red, White and Black shades. I don't know how many such pieces Fiat has planned to manufacture it. Try to get the sports version for uniqueness.
    1 person likes this.
  7. sred

sred

Thanks for the information. Do you know any more details how the sports version looks and features wise difference?
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Sred : I will be coming to Hyderabad on 24th June. I am on leave for 2 days and will be back to the office on 27th wednesday. I might have to come to Jubilee hills where the Showroom is situated on 26th, but am not sure about the timings. Anyways I will PM you my contact number and you we can discuss and decide about the visit once I am back.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Go to 90 HP ownership threads. No where else you will understand what is Fiat as that you get from TFI. Whether good or bad the test drives doesn't speak 1/10 of the truth.
    90 HP is the most safe hatch available in india below 10 L. It's breaking ability is simply awesome. Interiors are sporty and stylish. The grey and black combination is perfect for a hot hatch. Lot of boot space. Comfortable seats and power drive with excellent FE.

New dealership at Hyd will be the ideal place to go.
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not sure about the feature list. It may come with decals for sure. We need to wait for another 2 days :).