1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need Suggestion on Destination from Pune

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by AbiS, May 26, 2015.

1. AbiS

AbiS Timido

Hi Friends,

I want to go on a trip from 3rd June till 6th June , that means I have 4 days. I will be travelling with my wife and son (3 years).

Please suggest me any good place from Pune for 3/4 days.

Thanks in Advance!
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Malvan Tarkarli Beach = 1000km to and fro. Stay at House boat.

Ladghar, Karde, Murud, Harnai beach located near Dapoli and it will around 500km to and fro.

Please mention what you are looking for. I jus mentioned the nearest beach from Konkan area.
  3. sachin koltekar

sachin koltekar Novizio

Mumbai
    Andheri east
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Abis

You need to decide if you planning for Beach side or Mountains.

Beach - Harihareshwar (171 km from Pune and it is approx 4 hours).
    Mountains - Mahabaleshwar (130 km from Pune and it is approx 02:30 min).

Less travel more fun with family, else above option suggested by @kedarbendre is also good.

I enjoy this 2 places for my vacation.

You might also get chance to enjoy the first rains in Mahabaleshwar if you lucky :).
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Avoid Diveagar Beach , there is a oil tinge on the sea water, this has killed lot of fauna /fishes in side the near by sea water sea and foul smell adds up to the plight of the tourists.

As it's summer better to go to Mahabaleshwar, koyna Dam garden. Then to malwan - tarkarli - Deobag beach. (three places separated from each other by 6 km). If you are short of time you can avoid Malwan sea Fort. However don't miss sea food at Hotel Chartanya on main road Malwan city.

Better to stay at Deobag or house boats at Deobag (picturesque & pleasant temperature as compared to beaches at rest of MH).