1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need suggestion on 1.3 MJD variant / color

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by arunk, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I Second the Bold Underlined Suggestion by Mahen.jnk. To me it is either Fully Loaded or the base variant. If alloys are not to your taste you can sell the OEM alloys and go for the new ones of ur taste, i think this is possible [experts here can comment on this]. But Dont miss the Blue & Me and Steering mounted cntrls buddy. I am booking Punto 90this week for the deal of 7.63 L. I cud only dream for a feature rich car at this price. BTW.. Sorry to Hijack this thread, IS the deal 7.63 L a good one for Punto 90?
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @arunk.

The emotion does not have USB option. It is only in the E Pk.

The HU is not bad. You change the speakers & it sounds pretty good.

The E Pk comes with 195/60 15 tyres, which is a nice size for road grip. The spare in the E Pk is a 15" steel wheel.

Lastly, the B&M and steering mounted controls are great conveniences. After using it you wonder how you managed without it. ABS EBD and airbags have already discussed.

So, go for the E Pk.

Regards
    Johnny
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @arunk,i wont suggest anyting to you about varient as many of them directed you. But i'll suggest you about car's color choice, that if you are looking at punto in sporty angle then go for red/bnw/black color. But if you are looking at punto as elegantic car then go for fox trote/tuscun wine.
    If you are planing to put sporty alloys & some more sporty stuff then go for bnw/red/black color.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    sorry for being off topic but guys can any one help me in this? Im using my nokia C5-03 to stay in touch with tfi but it took too much time to connect with tfi through my c5-03. Its symbian 5th edition but dosent support Taptalk! Im fedup,as this took sometimes10/15 min. to upload page. Can any one tell me whatnshould i do?? One page of tfi is of 1.5mb which took looong time to get in touch! PLEASE HELP!!
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    E Pack! For all features that it offers i would say! :)
  6. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Dear Fiatians,

Thanks for all your valuable suggestions. Had booked Punto Emotion Pk 1.3 MJD, BNW yesterday :) Finally my heart won over my mind in booking Fiat Grande Punto.....expecting the delivery by this month end and eagerly waiting for it since this is my first 4 wheeler.

Thanks,
    Arun K
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Arun congratulations for Punto EP. You selected right color. :)
  8. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Thanks Kedar... I always loved the BNW ;)

Thanks,
    Arun K
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations Arun.
  10. arunk

arunk

Chennai

Thanks ramjin...!