1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need suggestion on 1.3 MJD variant / color

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by arunk, Aug 5, 2011.

1. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Dear Fiatian's,

New member looking for few suggestion's on the variant and color in Punto 1.3MJD. I have planned to book Punto 1.3 MJD next week ;) and i have Emotion variant and Bossa Nova White color in my mind. However i wonder is it worth going for the Emotion variant wherein basically i'm looking at that variant for the ABS/EBD, Music system, Defogger, Remote Entry else go for basic Active variant and add these stuff at our own with the after market stuffs.

Also need suggestions on the Bossa Nova white color and how it looks on Punto.

Thanks,
    Arun K
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Arun as per August discount offer FIAT is offering Insurance at Rs. 1 and Rs. 10000 cash discount so price came by Rs. 25000, excluding the corporate discount. If you add Coporate discount it wil come around 30,000 cash discount on the car. So go for Emotion Pack.
  4. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Thanks for the reply....

@Ravi - Thanks ravi for the link, the poll shows BNW....the same i have in my mind as well ;).

@Ravi , kedarbendre - On the Emotion Pk variant, does it worth investing a additional 55k for the Blue&Me, alloy and air bags. To me particularly I'm not that interested in the Blue n me stuff even though it sounds interesting.

Also does it costs the same price if I'm going for after market alloy's....leather stuffs...jst trying to ustand?

Thanks--
    Arun K
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    in 55k you get blue and me and 4 alloy wheels worth 13500 X 4. also you get some other features. most important is airbags and ABS. they are life savers.

in 55k you can get nice stanley leather seats , a 100 times better head unit and alloy wheels according to your choice max 7000 X 4.

now its your choice.

punto looks best in all the colors. if you are planning mods like angel eyes, graphics etc i would suggest you BNW or Red or black.

on lighter note my suggestion is emotion pk, top end
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Arun lets talk about alloy wheels.

Fiats comes with 98PCD alloys & in aftermarket you wont get lots of options for 98PCD. If you go for aftermarket alloys after few months you have to spend near about Rs. 15-20k. Now question is about Rs. 30k, in that 30k you will get Blue and me, Leather Stuff on Gear Knob and Steering. Air Bags and lots of
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi ArunK,

Music system in Emotion variant comes without USB or AUX. Be prepared to use CDs. For music, I recommend the dynamic variant.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Go for Em Pack, Airbags, ABS+ EBD,Steering mounted controls, 15" alloys and Blue N Me.

If you go for emotion you will need to spend 15k-20k for 4 15" alloys, 20k for 5 good tyres, one spare 15" linea steel wheel and still you won't get steering mounted controls, Blue N Me and other safety features like airbag

For me if it's fiat it should be em Pk, features available are irresistible
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    First thing First, why to overlook safety quotient ? If you can buy E+, buy it for ABS+EBD, and Airbags.
  10. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    @paddleshifter - Doesn't the Emotion variant comes with a USB provision. I somewhere read that it comes with one in the glovebox, correct me if I'm wrong. Also can you rate on the ICE that comes with the car.

@Vijay - Is the tyres that comes with the Epk different from the other variants, i mean in the inch wise. Also does the spare wheel too comes with the alloy one?

@Manu - Completely agreed with you point, safety is the first and must. Emotion too comes with ABS+EBD but not with Airbags i guess.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011