1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need reference for Audio installation shop in Chennai

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sridharj, Aug 12, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Where did you get that :D :D? Have you been translating non-English forums using Google translate :evilsmile

Rajan
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hahaha. I thought you won't notice this. ;)
  3. sridharj

sridharj Timido

Chennai
    Guys any idea about Teknocrat in nelson Manikam road?
  4. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Teknocrat are very expensive these days and getting appointment with them is also very difficult. Those fellas are more concerned with high end than mid range and low end. I suggest you to try with other folks.
  5. sridharj

sridharj Timido

Chennai
    Thanks for the reply bharath, will go with Jeewajee, Anna Nagar
  6. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @sridharj - I just saw this thread, apologies for the late reply. If you haven't done with your audio setup, you can try Power Zone, Royapettah.

Mr.Saravana Prabhu is the one who runs Power Zone who is very knowledgeable with Car audio setup. I did audio setup from him for my Alto, 2 of my friends also did audio setup from him for their cars (Honda City & Hyundai i10). I spent Rs.18k for my Alto, one of my friend spent around Rs.2L+ for his Honda City and my another friend paid Rs.50k for his i10. At the end all 3 of us are VERY HAPPY with the setup.

Mr.Saravana asks our requirement and budget first, based on it he does audio setup. Also, I could see lot of happy customers from Power Zone on Teamfiat/Teambhp.

Address:
    Old No-9 New No-25,
    Near Cella Pillayar Koil,
    Jani Basha Street,
    Royapettah,
    Chennai - 600014

Mobile : 9841534934