1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need reference for Audio installation shop in Chennai

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sridharj, Aug 12, 2013.

1. sridharj

sridharj Timido

Chennai
    Guys,

I own a one year old Punto 1.3 Dynamic. I have decided to upgrade my audio system. I would seek reference from chennai members for the right audio installation shop in chennai to upgrade my audio system.

I'm not a out and out music freak, I'm just looking for a basic audio upgrade with decent head unit, speakers, amp and a Sub. Any guidance and information on selecting the right brand is most welcome.

Regards,
    Sridhar
  2. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Sridhar,

There is a shop in T-nagar called genuine car accesories near PSBB school in Nadiar Sagam Road. They do a decent job and charge resonsably. Request you to connect with the guy Dhaman and refer him my name.
  3. sridharj

sridharj Timido

Chennai
    Thanks Bharath, for passing the information. Did you get your audio upgrade done by this guy?
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Upgrading HU+Speakers+Amp+Sub is not a basic upgrade. :D

I just upgraded my speakers alone. This was done at Jeewajee, Anna Nagar. They have a new branch off cenotaph road too. Let me know if you are going there would put a word across to Mohammed, the proprietor.
    1 person likes this.
  5. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    yes sridhar. I got my upgrade by him. If you are in nearby to Tidel or Ascendas you can have a demo of the same. I work in ascendas.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Jewaajee also does very good job. Mohammed is very couteous and the pricing is also very reasonable.
    1 person likes this.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes. :)

His stuff is genuine and the best possible price, even lesser than GP road stuff most of the times. 3D Kagu mats are available for 4.5k from him.
  8. sridharj

sridharj Timido

Chennai

Haha, wat i meant is to go with the base version of all those :). Hey, Anna nagar is where I reside, can you please pass on their address and phone number? I will visit them on Aug 15th if they are open.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey Bharath, I stay in Anna Nagar and my office is in Kilpauk, so I rarely come to OMR. But still I will message you if I can make it to OMR anytime during weekdays.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I am not sure of the address.

You should be knowing Hotel Saravana Bhavan at Anna nagar, this shop is just 4 shops after HSB, just before the jewellers.

Here is the contact.
    Mohammed - 9884392390

Tell him your requirements and he would give you his suggestions. :)
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here you go.
    jewajee.jpg

Courtesy - Google uncle. :D