1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need OEM Linea 1.3MJD Alloy Wheel

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nareshreddyp, Jul 3, 2012.

1. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes they will sell Punto's too for the same price since both are 15". But I personally felt Linea alloys suits Punto better :).

Yoko's cost 5100 per piece.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  2. I wanted one for my spare tyre..
    The cost is very good,because in my place in kolkata they are quoting around 5400 change.
    From which shop you got it?:A
  3. nand_nand

nand_nand Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sreedhar,

I am interested in purchasing Punto alloys for my MJD. I called up Vijay and he quoted 5.5k per piece also he requested me to deposit money to his account and they will send me through sharma transport which will again cost another 800 to 1k.

Can you tell me how was your experience with Kava? I am bit worried to transfer huge amount of money without any proof. :-(
  4. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore

Its absolutely fine. You will get it in 4-6 days of depositing money. Transport might not cost you much, ask him to ship 2 alloys in 1 box, so you will be paying as 2 luggage only.

Meanwhile you can also check with "A-One" near Wilson garden, some of the members got it from there for the same rate as Kava.
  5. nand_nand

nand_nand Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Sreedhar. A-One motors in Bangalore sell Fiat Alloys ? If yes I can go right away and buy from them.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Sreedhar,

I tried searching in Google for the contact numbers of A-One and none of the numbers are valid. :-( Do you have contact details of A-one motos in wilson garden?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
  6. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Sorry, no contact details, I never approached them. Better visit them once.
  7. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Will anyone tell me how is Kava able to give 4k discount on MRP? That's 40% off... It's like a sale!
  8. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    I got my alloys from KAWA when my LINEA DYNAMIC with steel wheels had done roughly 60,000 kms. They have a lot of stock so my suggestion is to personally go there and pick up the alloys which look good coz they these alloys are stacked one on top of the other and have scratches et al. Also, from the finishing point of view none of these alloys will actually match the OEM alloys which you get at the showroom or on a brand new vehicle. But once you put the FIAT emblem on them they look decent.

According to KAWA, they are able to sell these at a discount coz they get them in bulk directly from the factory when the factory wants to dispose off the additional alloys through tenders (dont know how this is possible or happens). They also have sources abroad. The truth noone knows except KAWA themselves. If you visit personally, they allow you to purchase the alloys and get it checked from a local tyre shop for bends / alignment. If you are not happy with the alignment you can replace with a new set (they are confident of all alloys being good and the used look is just coz the stock is dumped in the godown).

P.S. - My alloys were good when I bought them from KAWA. But then post 15000 kms had bends on two front ones and then the rear ones after a few thousand kms. Seriously cant point on the cause - quality of KAWA, quality of FIAT or the quality of road. Two- three times I tried rectifying the bend but then ultimately gave up due to steering wobbling. Roughly used them for 35-40000 kms. At 100000 kms I shifted back to steel rims after the experience- Fiat alloys are not for bad roads (but most in Maharashtra are). Now I have peace of mind and not bothered about hitting that unexpected pothole on a smooth road.
  9. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai

Is Linea's Alloy wheel perfect fit for punto ?
  10. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    For the size to size fit, yes.

15 inch alloys are same for both as are 16 inchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk