1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need OEM Linea 1.3MJD Alloy Wheel

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nareshreddyp, Jul 3, 2012.

1. nareshreddyp

nareshreddyp Timido

Hi All,

One of my linea's alloy got bent. Please let me know, if anyone is interested in selling OEM Linea 1.3 MJD alloy wheel which comes along with Emotion pack.

2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

You can simply get it repaired:)
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    The OE alloy will cost you Rs. 9999. But, I heard Kava, Mumbai is selling the alloys for a lesser rate at Rs. 6000. Check with them.
  4. nareshreddyp

nareshreddyp Timido

Akshay: I have repaired it for 1200/- 3 months back . but it didn't last long. Again the curvature gone for the wheel. I don't want to repair it again, instead want to replace with new one.

Ramjin: I will check with Kava, Mumbai. Just want to know, KAVA is selling OEM Alloy Wheel or similar model ?
  5. Yes Naresh. Kava has the OEM. They have the Punto, Linea and Linea TJet alloys.
  6. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

I have ordered Linea alloys from KAVA, they should be arriving from Mumbai tomorrow. They told initially cost is 6.5k but when I told them about TFI, they agreed to give it for 6k. They will send it through Sharma Transport and courier you the acknowledgement slip. I am eagerly waiting for it. I have ordered it for my Punto.

You can contact Mr Vijay - +919833606750. Please let me know if you need more info.

I have already told him that few more from Bangalore will be ordering it. :)
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. nareshreddyp

nareshreddyp Timido

Thanks Anand & Sreedhar.

I will be going to Mumbai next week. Will visit them directly and buy from them.

Sreedhar: Meanwhile please update me the quality of the alloy wheel, whether it is same as OEM or not. Thank you.
  8. pons

hi sreedhara, can you pls let me know your contact number, i want to discuss with you regarding the alloys you bought from kava .. since my linea alloys are bent and im planning to buy them from kava .... thanks - pon
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  9. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Got Linea alloys today.

1) Got neck on all alloys, it should not be there for brand new ones.
    2) One of the alloy had rust on the inside. Was it used?
    3) No bents on any of them.
    4) Center logo missing, called Kava, they forgot to put it, they will send it separately.
    5) Packing was of top class.

So it suggests me that, all of them may be used. But to what extent, no idea. They look like brand new. May be this is the best OEM alloy we get for this price? I can't comment on this.

Few pictures from my side.

Will I recommend this to anyone? 50-50. If you don't want to pay 10k per OEM alloy, go for this. What if showrooms order it from Kava and there are chances that, neck and weights were removed to show it as a brand new one and charging more. Choice left to individual.

Can't comment on driving exp since I had driven it for less than 10 kms now.

this is how it was packed.jpg

after removing from the pack.jpg

this is how it looked, you can see the neck present.jpg

tyres getting ready for drive.jpg

before inflating.jpg

probable used one, rust on the inside.jpg

front alloy, back rim.jpg

weights present.jpg

back with steel.jpg

back with alloy.jpg

with steel rims.jpg

with alloys, thankfully looks didn't change.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
    7 people like this.
  10. Your ride looks super hot...:wow excellent choice:clap..even i am thinking of changing my stock alloys to linea's..

Can you please tell whether they sell punto's alloy too?if yes what is the price?and how much you paid for the yoko-c drive?