1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need Linea OEM steel rims with caps

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by gopscreative, Feb 10, 2012.

1. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hi anyone who wants to sell Linea OEM steel rims and caps, please let me know.
  2. elaramvani

elaramvani Novizio

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
    Chennai
    Linea 1.4
    Need Linea OEM steel rims with caps

@gopscreative: My colleague, located in Chennai, Tambaram - own a Linea Emotion 1.3 MJD and upgraded to alloy wheels on delivery itself. So he has four nos of brand new wheel rims. Whether he will ready to sellout these or not, I'll check it and let you know within a couple of days.
  3. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hey thats great.please let me know.
  4. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have u upgraded Linea Rims to punto. If yes, is the linea rims are direct fit to punto...Let me know please .. even i am
    interested to buy Linea OEM Rims with YOKO C drives.....
    My Mileage is 16500KM till now..
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hey buddy , I haven't update yet.Waiting for linea steel rims and yes its a direct fit to punto.
  6. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Gops..
    buddy .. did u upgraded to Linea Rims
    my punto done with 35000Kms and now i am planning to get good set of tyres with Linea Rims ( Hoping that it would be direct fit )...
    Have any one upgraded Punto with steel rims of Linea.. if yes pls share ur experiance....
    I have a plan to paint Linea Wheel Caps with Black paint..:) my punto color is BNW.. Please suggest me guys
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shashank,
    shams is the right person
  8. sudars

sudars Guest

OEM steel rims for linea

want to buy 3 rims (15") for fiat linea. I am in Pune. Any sellers? Sudarsanam 9822111150
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After Hunting for after market alloys .. i decided to buy linea rims.. I enquired every dealer in Hyderabad.. but they could'nt source them.
    Yesterday i called Concorde - Dairy circle - Bangalore and asked if they have steel rims 15inch wala and they have set of 4.
    I asked my cousin to pick them and ship to hyderabad.I would get them on monday.
    Now i have to hunt for wheel caps as concorde blore they dont have in stock.
    Total price - 1000 * 4 = 4000 Rs.
    Next Purchase is 195/60 R15 Tyres or 195/65 R15 Tyres.
  10. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I Need one Linea RIM for spare wheel- Any one interested to sell please let me know.