1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need LINEA OEM Alloy Wheels

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by ramu_dodda, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Me being a regular buyer from Kava have not faced any issues. @Grandeur, do en-lighten us if something is fishy with them.
  2. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    am also looking for anyone who wants to sell OE linea alloys in chennai.do call me on 9840416906 if anything is in the air...!
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

For such parts it's fine. But I have got negative feedback regarding alloys, I have tried it myself for my car (Since my Linea alloys got bent during monsoon) but when I checked last month at Kava, most of the alloys are not in good shape and bent. That is the reason I'm alerting "ramu_dodda" to check it at first place rather regret later.

Cheers!
  4. @Grandeur, this is news to me. I've bought steel wheels from them and my friends have got Petra and Adventure alloys from him and no one had complained.

But, thanks a lot for enlightening us. People, please do double check before buying.
  5. Has any succesfully fitted the OEM alloy as replacement to steel rim in the boot?
  6. J.Ravi sir has done that in his Linea. He said that the wheel fitted properly but the screw to tighten the wheel did not suit. For more details, check his ownership thread.
  7. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Thanks Grandeur & all for advising me on Kava alloys, I have checked with them recently they quoted 22K for 4 wheels but they said they dont have them right now but they are expecting them in next few days. I am safe and have not bought any wheels from them :)
  8. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    hi, finally I have got 1 Linea OE alloy from local guy in hyderabad, need 3 more :). If anybody selling even 1 or 2 Linea OE alloy wheels I am interestd buy them. alloy.JPG
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hey Ramu. How much did you pay for that?
  10. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Hi Kiran, I paid Rs.2200 for this wheel. Now getting another 3 wheels is really difficult :) . I am trying hard to find them. I enquired workshop and showroom and also told to Ashoka wheels(Minister Road) if anybody is selling their stock rims. Ritesh Ashoka Wheels told me that he got two sets in last month , he will let me know if he get any more wheels.
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011