1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need LINEA OEM Alloy Wheels

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by ramu_dodda, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Hi,

I am looking to buy LINEA OEM Alloy wheels for upgrade. please help me incase anybody have them.

thanks,
    ram
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    OEM Alloys from Fiat would be super expensive.
    Try with these guys - Kava Automobile
  3. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Thanks Ramjn for your reply, I know they are super expensive Rs.40000 for 4 wheels:( ,
    I am looking for used alloys for better price ,looks like some people upgrading to 16 inch wheels they may sell.

thanks,
    ram.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    whats ur budget - mine are in brand new condition. i might think of selling mines :)
  5. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Thanks Italia Linea for your reply, what is the best price that you can offer :). I am in Hyderabad and cannot check the condition :) but I trust you as you said brand new.
  6. @Ram, you can get new Linea or Punto alloys from Kava at 5.5k each. Almost half of that quoted by the dealers in here.
  7. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Thanks cvanandh, I will try to buy from Kava Automobiles.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Avoid Kava!!!

But even than if you wanna try, make sure you do wheel balancing and see if the alloys are not bent and out of shape...before paying them. They have wheel balancing and alignment machine at there workshop.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    do you mean he is selling those defective ones?

somehow i was suspecting it as price difference is more than half.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Grandeur, Is there any issue with Kava?
    Couple of weeks back I got tail lamp assembly for my Linea from Kava. They shipped the item to me in flat 2 days. The item is indeed brand new. I got it fixed from the TASS itself.

I had to go to kava because, I tried getting this part from all the 3 service centers in Chennai but in vein. They were not able to source it even when I waiting for almost a month.