1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need info about Linea MJD Information

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by ravi_inampudi, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hello Team,

Need info about Linea MJD Information, I am using now FIAT Punto MJD Emotion model, i am planning to upgrade the car to Linea diesel version,
    How is resale value in FIAT punto diesel emotion in bangalore...I bought the car in AUG 2010 , still 11000 Km done..pls give me the suggestions.

almost i will drive on national highway(Bangalore to vijayawada and bangalore to vijayawada),

I need perfomance details and mileage info in city and Highway ....

2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @Ravi, your last few posts have been really looking like a deliberate attempt to bash Fiat cars like most people do at a few forums (sorry to say this).
    You never returned to discuss your problems, post photos of the FE you are getting etc etc. You just came, bashed Punto on 6-7 threads and disappeared.

BTW, both Punto and Linea have same 1.3MJD engine with same FE.
    Normal people can extract 16-18kmpl in city out of it whereas they report 19-23kmpl on highways.

FE depends upon a lot of factors though. The most important being driving the car in 5th gear above 55-60Kmph.

By the way, I will strongly recommend you not to buy Linea since you are not happy with Punto.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Lol, I completely agree.

+ 1 to Paddleshifter
  4. No disgreements with Paddleshifter & Ansal.
    You own cars for a period of 4 to 5 years minimum and is the next biggest investment apart from a house.

Suggest, its better to stick to a brand/car which you feel is the Best to serve you in the long run.

All the Best !
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Shouldn't the linea be delivering better mileage due to VGT. Less turbo lag, lesser gear changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    more than often I have seen Linea returning more mileage than Punto but like Paddleshifter said, FE depends on a lot of factors.
    Also consider the fact that Linea is heavier than Punto.

For all the rest +123121 to paddleshifter :D