1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need help on Blue and Me.

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by sankarbhs, Jun 4, 2013.

1. sankarbhs

sankarbhs Timido

hyderabad
    Team,

I bought a used Fiat Grande Punto Oct 2009 Emotion Pack which has all the features. But the Blue and Me is not working and the previous owner said he did not use it. I am a third owner of the car. So I don't know How to use it. When I click on the Windows buttion or the Phone button on the steeting controls, nothing happens. When I click on the source buttion AUX display comes on the sterio display but nothing happens after that. Tomorrow I am taking the verhicle to the Service Centre. I tried removing the batterry negative connection for few minutes but nothing happens. Is there anything I can do before I get this done by the Service people?
  2. sankarbhs

sankarbhs Timido

hyderabad
    I could not go to the Service Center, as I was looking to change the brake pads and discs as they were worned out. But the service center people said they are old model (Is 2009 model fiat punto's are imported?) and they do not have the stock. They said they need to diagnosize the blue and me device for the problem which they will do once the brake pads come and I take vehicle for service. Does anyone know how much they charge if they have to completely replace the blue and me device?
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I don't think so they will replace the blue n me device if nothing wrong happened with it.

But if replaced then it might a costlier affair dude.
  4. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    Blue & Me box costs INR11500
  5. sankarbhs

sankarbhs Timido

hyderabad
    All,

Finally I got a used Blue & Me at 5000/- and now I have got all the possible features. Please close this thread.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Used one from?
  7. sankarbhs

sankarbhs Timido

hyderabad
    A fiat mechanic in our city. I really did not ask him from where he got it.