1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need help in modifying my new fiat punto :-)

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Ankit Gandhi, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

oh g8.. i gonna check out some few more designs.. lets c.. what fits the best.. thank for the help ..
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Now this everything would cost you 40000 which is 10k more than your budget.. You can priortize things and get the urgent ones done now and leave few for later.

My suggestion would be to go for Seat covers, armrest and sill plates in future and get other things done for 30K now.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    my views up there ^^^^.
    First thing should be upgrading the tires, and get the best possible option(michelin primacy LC/yokohama S-drive/A drive R1) right now as u will have to shell less money due to some refund on the exchange.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  4. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

hmmm i guess i can work on that.. upgradign the tyres..how much would a tyre cost and what size to get ... please advice.. so i can thnk over it.. can work on it :)
  5. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    hey Ankit, i'm from Mumbai too, and ordered seat covers fron "Orchis" last week. Gettin them tomorrow. Got 'em for 5.5k.

Am alsso gettin llumar sunfilm allround for 5 k.

Cheers.
  6. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

wow ...have u checked the quality peronally how it is . coz my punto is red and i want in red and black combo... can u give me ur contact number..
  7. omzworld

omzworld

HI Team, Need suggestion on upgrading tyres of to be delivered E1.3 Emotion.
    Yesterday went for PDI and rally felt 165-14 is pretty thin. But I am extremely low on budget. Else Shashank's idea looks very tempting. 22Ktoo diff at present.

My question, Can I just upgrade my tyre to 185R14 with the existing Rims?
    I am considering Yokohama A drives, I guess it should cost ~7-8K for upgrade, if i do in the first week of purchase. Am i correct?
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    yes r perfect and 185... is perfect fit on stock rims so go for it
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @Shashank: Pics for the Fiat mats please!!