1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need help in modifying my new fiat punto :-)

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Ankit Gandhi, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Hi guys i would be getting my New punto Red by next week and that excitement has just made me drive mad in regards to what changes do i need to do .
    In this whole week have almost seen 90% of all threads and have loved every single modification you people have done its brillaint ..truly indian masaretti :) .

So My current budget is 25k can stretch upto 30k and in that amount would like to modify below mentioned things.. If you guys can help me out from where to get these stuff and shop details . Recommendations from guys are most welcome ..

1.ALLOYS 14inch.
    2.Sunfilm
    3.Seat Covers Not readymade
    4.Illumianted Door Plate
    5.3D Mats
    6.Arm Rest
    7.Stickers.
    8.Speakers.

I know the list looks long but i can it can be worked out .:p
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    First - Welcome to TFI.

reply in bold.
  3. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Hey.. Im from Mumbai ...If i go for 15 inch alloys i guess i will have to change tyres also hence budget would really go up so that why i considered going for 14 inch one.
    Seatcover : is it availale in Mumbai
    3D Mats need to check if in mumbai its available or not .
    Stickers Abarth one on on sides.

Can u help me with the Approx cost..for these things..or any contact details or link ..
  4. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Seats covers not avail in Mumbai. This is based in bangalore only
    For abarth stickers check this thread & PM Kedar for vector file
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?2964-A-Successful-migration-from-1.2-Emotion-Punto-to-90HP-Diesel-Punto-Abarth./page13
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey buddy, I don't think all the mods can be carried within the given budget of 30k.

1. ALLOYS 14inch- I would recommend against 14" alloys. If you want to buy alloys, buy at least 15" alloys only. BUT, Punto takes 98PCD alloys which are hard to find in India esp in 15 inch size. 100PCD can be installed after a Jugaad but it's a personal decision. All Punto/Linea in Chandigarh have 100PCD only when it comes to aftermarket alloys. A set of five 15" alloys costs around 15-20K. Tyres will cost extra depending upon the make (Michelin, Yokohama, Continental etc)

2. Sunfilm- Basic ones like Llumar cost 800-1500 where as top of the line VKool costs around 10-20k.

3. Seat Covers, Not readymade- Depends upon budget, You can get artificial leather for around Rs3500-4500 but they tend to heat up quite a lot during summers.

4. Illumianted Door Plate- A custome made sill plates were installed by one member for around Rs1200. FIAT OEM illuminated sill plates cost around Rs2500.

5. 3D Mats- Forgot the price.

6. Arm Rest- FIAT Linea armrest costs Rs3500+installation. You can save Rs1000 if you can live without the cosmetic rear AC vent diffuser.

7. Stickers- Talking about Abarth graphics? Talk to TFI member Kdarbendre. He can guide you with the vector file.

8. Speakers- Just upgrading the speakers costs around Rs7-9k. If you install Rockford Fosgate/JBL GT5-S296C components in front doors (for Rs4.5k) and Rockford Fosgate/JBL GT5-S296 co-axials in the rear doors (2-2.5k). You can also get JBL GT5-S396 6x9 oval co-axials installed in the parcel tray instead of the rear door speakers but I personally don't like to spoil the looks of the parcel tray.
  6. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    3D Mats are available in Mumbai @4500/- for Punto.
    Seats cost 4K-12K for art leather. You can try orchid, GSport or Autoform. You might not get seat covers for Punto readily , hence they have to be ordered.
  7. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Whoa thanks for the help.. would check it out ..

Hey Kiren any idea when in mumbai can i find them.. and do they make it according to our designs..
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
  8. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  9. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Oh g8.. i stay at juhu ..close to milan subway.. will check it out today.. Thank for the help
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

If you cannot find a local dealer, 3D kagu mats can be ordered from Ultimate detailerz - check from them in FB, they will sent the mats to you.

For seat covers, try the Luster material - looks good and feels nice. The price for luster seat covers in Bangalore is about 6.5K, depending on from where you are getting it done.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011