1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need help in buying Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by fire_blade, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire_blade

fire_blade

Hi All,

I have decided on the color Red and today i went to KHT motors (AECS Layout, Bangalore) to do the booking.

But to my shocker the sales representative told me that FIAT is only offering TW and BNW for Punto 90 HP :A

The reason which he gave(which i am not buying) is FIAT is concentrating more on Linea and 2012 Punto(Other than 90 HP) hence they aren't manufacturing any 90 HP and hence he cannot give a delivery date for RED 90 HP.

After hearing this now i am in a dilemma.

Why FIAT has stopped the production? Is it because FIAT is planning to launch Punto EVO? or Can we expect any new feature in 90 HP? Are these 90 HP puntos manufactured in 2011 (coz 90 HP have the old color scheme unlike the new 2012 models)?

I need suggestion from you guys as i don't have an option now, should i go ahead and book a BNW 90 HP or should i wait? :sad1

Thanks,
    Kapil
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Both TW and BNW look smashing in Punto. You could check with another dealer if you got your heart on the red. The dealers are full of ****.
    There are rumors of a 90HP sports model shortly but I am not sure. Just write to Fiat and they usually reply within 12 hours and will confirm if the dealer is stating the truth.
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bnw is good colour. Mine is the same but is 76 hp.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    That's a load of bull, Probably they have these colors in stock and want to pass it on. Please speak to Fiat customer care and they should be able to tell you the actual fact. Also do check with other Fiat dealers within Bangalore and check the color availability.
  5. fire_blade

fire_blade

6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    You will have a response in your mailbox by tomorrow morning.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

No color is hard to maintain. Don't suppress emotions & get one you liked most. Let the dust settle on it. A Dirty Punto covered in mud is an absolute looker to behold!
    whenever you will wipe it, it will just manage smashing looks. So nothing for a tradeoff here:drinks.
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Agree...when my OB Punto is full of dried dirt look after rains...it looks superb..somehow I like it better than the clean look :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
  9. fire_blade

fire_blade

Got a reply from FIAT India, but its of no use. :(

10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why don't you check with other dealers also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.