1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

need help for instaling aux or pendrive

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by atulkumbhar, Jan 6, 2013.

1. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi i have purchased Grande Punto Dynamic model diesel in 24 october2012. Can any one help me in connecting aux cable or pendrive to the car music system. I have tried the radio transmitter unit but dosent works good.. did any yet had connected aux or pendrive to companies music system.. if yes please help me.... but there shoukd not be any damange to music system

Regards
    Atul
  2. AFAIK 2012 models Dynamic and Active have no provision for installing Aux or pendrive to the stock HU. You have to upgrade the HU to get Aux and USB.
  3. rj_fiat

rj_fiat

Kolkata
  4. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  5. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    I don't think all this works fine ... Lastly I have decided to change the HU... I found it to be really disappointing from fiat about this section... Atleast they could have changed the HU ... I don't think it will make any difference on their manufacturing cost if they add this USB & AUX port on the HU ...
  6. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Rahul, please check other forums here as the people installed USB or Aux in their OEM HU.
  7. chkneo

chkneo

Bangalore
  8. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

My first observation- You can get a new HU for that price.

And my next one is, the page says it is compatible with blaupaunkt systems only
  10. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi naveen2cool, but if you see in the bottom page it says also compatible with Delphi system.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013