1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need help deciding price for Second Hand Fiat Linea FIRE - 2011 model

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by scirahul, Jul 14, 2014.

1. scirahul

Hello Expert,

One of my friend is selling a Fiat Linea FIRE - Emotion Pack 2011 PETROL . It's been driven for 12,500 kms in Bangalore.
    It's well maintained car in descent condition. Please suggest what would be the justified price for this car.

Do note that Insurance and Warranty is due to be expired in Nov 2014.

- Rahul
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

According to Team-BHP, ₹3.59 - ₹ 4.07 lakh. http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/use..._select_location=BANGALORE&ibb_select_submit=

According to CarWale, ₹ 4.50 - ₹ 5.31 lakh. CarValue | Used | CarWale CarValue - CarWale

Please note that petrol Linea does not fetch good price in the used car market. I got the price slightly better than the price predicted by Team-BHP for my 2009 petrol Linea Emotion Pack [72 k km].
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. Linear

Linear Amatore

I bought a used Linea FIRE in 2012 - it's 2009 made Emotion Pack (top end model), so the age of car compares with your case. When I bought it, it had 11500 km on the odo, so even that nearly matches. The car was in good condition and I was quoted a price of 4.5 L for it which I think was quite reasonable.

Eventually I bought it for 4.25 L. Of course, in a month I had to pay for the insurance and third service.

Also, the car came with extended warranty if that matters.
    2 people like this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Your car sir was exceptionally well maintained. One could tell from your thread pictures alone. That was one reason it fetched slightly better as you said :)

Also, important is to check the overall health of the car. Low run car is good, but one cannot be too sure if a car could have developed any major issues, rusting being the most important to check to begin with. What I am saying is market values for Fire Lineas as mentioned on Team-BHP or Carwale are for well maintained cars. So a visual inspection or mechanical inspection of the car with a TD should be the deciding factor on price expected and price sold at.

I would begin by checking the service history even for low run cars.
    2 people like this.