1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

need help deciding new car - 2013 linea - dynamic or emotion ?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by cabhilash, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    i am also on the tip of finalizing my linea EMOTION based on all the goodies it carries.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Now even Dynamic has
    1)Airbags
    2)Blue and Me with Steering controls
    3)ACC

Only extras that emotion has are 16 inch wheels and leather seats.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Oops. sorry in that case Dynamic is the best deal.
    16" and leathers are all a matter of personal taste again.
    Go with dynamic if that's the case
    1 person likes this.
  4. cabhilash

cabhilash

Kochi
    I agree that VW will have good saleperson, I cant say that they all are bad. When i talked to them , there was something missing in their approach. I felt that they were not too eager to sell their car. Skoda was still better.

Obviously i can see the difference in fiat service after they parted with (in)famous Tata. When i first presented the case of Linea @ home even my dad was against it because of the horror stories he heard about the ASS. I personally visited the service center & showroom. I liked the atmosphere i saw so i believe the overall fiat experience will be far better.
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I own a Dynamic MJD, got the leathers done, as mine was 2012 model got pull up sun screen as well ! Rest of the features remain same except for bigger tyres, rims, goggle holder
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    oh your talking about the holder above the driver side door right?
    I cannot believe even that is removed. If that's the case then its just pure cheapness!!
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That on its own is a small inexpensive item. I am sure many more such small items would have been removed, collectively reducing the cost. After all, some things have to be removed to reduce costs. Unless that is done, the current pricing might not have been viable.

Rajan
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I do agree to your point to some extent but in the current condition our automotive industry is , I honesty feel that providing more things while keeping the same price has its own benefits.
    Besides these are highly inexpensive things as there are no new design considerations for such things either. I only wish they didn't have to use such kind of things to differentiate different variants.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    OT : Goggle (sunglass) holder costs some 1200/- approx if i recollect it correctly...but yes, if you don't differentiate between various variants with such enhancements, then whats the point in having variants in the 1st place?
  10. cabhilash

cabhilash

Kochi
    how much did it cost for the leathers ?