1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need guide for buying a used linea

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Rishik7, Jan 16, 2016.

1. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats. How much did it cost to you. Whats the condition of tires and battery. Please do check the rusting issue. Run the car for few kms (say 2k) and get major service done with all the oils and belt changed (unless you can verify it being changed in last service).

please post few pics
  2. Rishik7

Rishik7 Timido

Trichy
    Linea 1.3
    All changed from timing belt, Suspension, Clutch. Service done only 1500kms before. Battery changed 1 year before. Tyres can run for another 30k. Bumper to bumper insurance valid up to Nov 2016
    Murphy_Fiat and PradeepM like this.
  3. Rishik7

Rishik7 Timido

Trichy
    Linea 1.3
    Hi guys. Now I am feel not comfortable with bass. So I asked a well known car accessories dealer. He told me to add an amplifier and a tube woofer. He said it will be good. But guys I want to know correctly guys. Can you suggest me will it be good? Main thing is I don't want to change blue and me head unit. Please suggest.speakers are good. But I am bass lover.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    if you are not changing the head unit it will not affect Blue and Me. if you want to change the headunit to a touch screen you can look into virtu india website they have compatibletouhscreen head unit for linea and it will not affect blue and me i think.
  5. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Rishik7 if you are looking for good quality woofer, tube is not the one you should be choosing mate, get the conventional box type.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  6. Rishik7

Rishik7 Timido

Trichy
    Linea 1.3
    Guys I visited a local audio shop dealer. He gave me a quotation. He gave me three type quotation. Here are they,
    1st quotation.
    2 channel jbl amp -4500
    Jbl 1200watts sub woofer with box-4000
    Convertors-1500
    Cable-1500
    Total -12000.
    2nd quotation.
    2 channel jbl amp-4500
    Jbl 1200watts Tube woofer -6000
    Convertors-1500
    Cable-1500
    Total-14000.
    3rd quotation.
    Geesonic active 12 inch tubewoofer -5500
    Convertors-1500
    Cable-1500
    Total-9000
    These are the quotations.
    Help me choose for my Linea.
    The dealer is saying geesonic is itself good.
    Waiting for answers.
    Or you can suggest me another setup.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The boom from the tube is really irritating, if you want tight punchy pass, go for sealed box.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. Rishik7

Rishik7 Timido

Trichy
    Linea 1.3
    Will music information be displayed in mid display in meter if head unit is changed
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can confirm that with @nkrishnap . He upgraded it if i remember.
    Suggest you to go for front component upgrade and subwoofer box with 4 channel amp and if you feel not enough, can go for better head unit. go through the first 4 sticky threads for ICE options used and choose depending on your budget : https://www.teamfiat.com/forums/in-car-entertainment.13/ .
    Kicker/Rockford Fosgate punch series can give good bass in budget. Focal, Morel, Rainbow, etc for good budgets
    Look at our classifieds, one member is selling a nice set of focal speakers, sub, etc . May be you can grab them.
    PradeepM likes this.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The moment you change the headunit, you will lose all the stock features which came with it. The MID wont display anything pertaining to the audio or the Blue n me will be displayed on the MID.