1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need Guidance

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Sandypk, May 17, 2015.

1. Sandypk

Sandypk Timido

India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Friends,

I had been going through many post to learn how to upgrade the audio system.

Few of the items mentioned are Greek and Latin to me as i am layman. So can you please answer my questions to help me upgrade:

1. Mine is Punto Emotion (2010) with the default set, should i go to the FIAT dealer to change the audio & speaker or a local player. If local player any recommendations from Chennai or Coimbatore.

2. Need a decent sound and bass, not looking at a high end perfection. Looking for less expensive budget of around 20-25K max, what is best audio system that i should consider?

3. What are the components that is needed for an audio upgrade as the audio dealer will show a list of items. What all the components that I should consider buying any tips please.

Thanks.
    Sandy
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
  3. Sandypk

Sandypk Timido

India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur,

Thanks for this URL.

I had upgraded the audio system of my Punto. The shopkeeper, a know person, suggested me to a basic upgrade as i did not look for extra Base and more tech funtions. The conf is as below:

Pioneer 4790
    JBL / Boston Speakers front
    JBL / Boston Coaxial
    Total cost 14K.

Thanks.
    Sandy