1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need guidance

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by venkatesh s, May 24, 2015.

1. venkatesh s

venkatesh s Timido

hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Tornado i dont have manufacturing date of tires....!! can i know why are u asking for mnfg. date...?
  2. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @venkatesh s Car tyres do come with mfg date however it is not explicit. You would see some combination of digits on the tyre wall. Check that and post it here so that we can help to decode the mfg date.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    You have said that there is a crack on the alloy.So tire manufacturing date can give fair idea about their installation and this in turn can give idea if there is any accident enough to lead to crack on the alloy & the tire replacement.

Tire manufacturing date can be easily identified as it is a four digit code itched on the side wall of each tire while all other info is embossened on the sidewall.
  4. venkatesh s

venkatesh s Timido

hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Alloy is not cracked...ass said alloys have bend
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Alloy wheels bend!!!!
    That's a news for me.
  6. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    prabhjot and Tornado like this.
  7. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    So, what to say? the car with bend alloy should be accepted or not?
    Mefeels, a bend alloy points towards history of accident.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Tornado

That might be the manufacturing defect,dealer used the other cars alloy wheels(someone might have reported on his /her car) to this car, It should be big NO to buy.The owner should come to a decision on the alloys to get it replaced.
    Tornado likes this.
  9. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Not necessarily accident. Very likely the car driver has not treated the car with the respect it deserves! That in turn means lot of damage may have happened to all the systems of the car. I will avoid such a car for the possibility of ending up with a long list of expenditures soon after buying it.
    Tornado likes this.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    3.7 Lakh for a car which has immediate expenses of around Rs. 60000. Not a good deal.

Alloys bends due to abusing on bad road and reason might be usuing low profile tyres, FIAT OEM bends easily. My Punto 90HP and Palio S10' alloys are bend since long time.
    Tornado likes this.