1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need guidance

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by venkatesh s, May 24, 2015.

1. venkatesh s

venkatesh s Timido

hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Iam from hyd looking to buy punto75bhp emotion pack 2010 odo reading 47k.....quoted 3.7 lks by owner.

Took it to av motors for check up they gave me a list of defects which cost in total around 60k like tyres change alloys change clutch kit front windshield crack disc pads coolent thermostat etc

So now i am in dilemma whether to buy a car with such a long list of repair works are all of those changes really need to be done since service centers guys may be inflating things !!

And they took 500 for this routine check up .is it the same at all fiat centers ?? Seemed way too high for me !!
    20150523_174639.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  2. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Bargain with the seller to bring down the price to acceptable level!
  3. venkatesh s

venkatesh s Timido

hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If i go according to the above list may be i should ask him to bring down the price by 80k-90k...since tyres plus alloys alone cost around 50k and i need to apy fresh insurance as it expired!!

When i asked him the same what he said was service centre guys will give this kind of list (c monting stud mounting) even if they are not necessary ?which i think is partly correct !!

So what is the Reasonable price ? 3 lkhs or even less?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016