1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

NEED: FIAT Linea OEM 16" alloys

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kedarbendre, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I m saying this to you again and again, you are going to repent big time for not bringing down those 17 inchers when you are having the golden opportunity for that!!
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oh. This is some news. I had once ordered the left rear lamp assembly from them for my Linea. It was brand new and costed 1k less than TASS with no waiting period :D. Probably you can check with them in person to see the alloys if thats new.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sure I will be visiting Kava once I go back to India.
  4. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Hello Kedar,

I dont know if its too late, but I stay close to RS Motors in Kandivali, it is the service center that is run by Kawa Motors. The SA did say that they have alloys readily available. You can call him on +91 8108 109 002 and his name is Rajendran, good guy to speak to. You can tell him that you found his number on TFI as he is aware of TFI and Team-BHP also.
    Or I could call for you if you need me to...

Hope this helps!
  5. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Is this the same Rajendran who used to work at Fortune?

Rajeev

Sent from my SmartTab1 using Tapatalk 2
  6. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    That I have no clue about :D Sorry!
  7. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I am hijacking this thread. The alignment guys says the RIM's are better than alloys. They say alloys easily get bent in contrast to the RIM. Is that true ?
  8. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi guys,

Do you where I can source 15" OEM alloys for the Linea? I have a Linea 2010 model and it has 15" wheels. I am finding it difficult to find 98 pcd alloys in the open market.
  9. Addy,

OZ racing has 98 PCD alloys,get in touch with theblack he has it in in emotion,since you stay in Rajrajeswari nagar you might as well come over to Ramanjaneya nagar about 12-15 minutes drive from your place.
    -Sat
    1 person likes this.
  10. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Got the information from Rajendran. He said Linea 16" Alloys are available at the RS Motors Kandivali at the moment. These are brand-new ones, not used or refurb ones. And are priced at Rs.5500/- a piece.

Kedar has been PMed with this info already, just posting here for the benefit of other members.

Hope this helps!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.