1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

NEED: FIAT Linea OEM 16" alloys

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kedarbendre, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anyone interested to sell Linea's new turbine designed 16" alloys then please let me know. I want those alloys for my Punto.

I am also planning to sell my Punto's OEM 15" alloys once I get the Linea's alloys.

Please PM me or reply to this thread.

Are the 16" Linea OEM alloys are available at showroom? What is the price?
    1 person likes this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I bet anyone would sell that beautiful alloys off... Better try it from Kawa, mumbai... you can get for 6.5k a piece... the dealer sells it for 10k a piece !!!
    1 person likes this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Varun are you sure that Kawa has those alloys. I dont want any aftermarket alloys. I need 98PCD alloys only. Dont want 100PCD with some additional rings and stuff for my ride.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No harm in pinging kawa... somebody else had asked them earlier here in forum and they had it...
  5. Kedar bhai if you are selling the alloys,can you please sell me one piece??many others might also be interested in a single piece...
  6. shineshine

shineshine

it will be really difficult to source that alloy since the OEM itself is a beauty which normally no one will replace
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anyother source?
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Kava is your best bet as of now. Call them and see if they have it. They don't stock aftermarket parts for Fiat. They mostly have the OEM parts.
  9. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    dude linea alloys will definitely luk gr8 on punto,but do u feel, same spec of tyres 205/65 16 will not cause any problem on older versions of punto,which have low ground clearence?;)as i feel the tyres may hit inner sides of mudguards on rough roads.:confused1again no one is sure about the quality of t-jet alloys frm kava mumbai.the can be old painted ones.:confused
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    205/65 R16 is too much.

I guess the OEM tyre specs for 16" T-JET plus are 205/55 R16.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.