1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need diesel punto second hand

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by rajeshmohanrao, Mar 2, 2012.

1. I was cheated by VST motors by providing the false promise on the punto petrol. They promised that 13.5 in city driving condition.
    In city is 6.5 km\litre. I need to sell my petrol vehicle and get the fiat punto.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    6.5Kmpl. Are you sure?? Even Audi TT gives more than that. And for sure, FIAT Grande Punto 1.4 Petrol gives at least 10kmpl in city traffic and upto 12kmpl in normal city traffic, just like other premium hatchbacks.
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    6.5 is on the lower side, we have a punto(1.4) on our stand, but that also does not deliver more than 10 in city with 100% AC. Yours is exceptionally low.

can you please shed some more light on what year you want also the price range your looking at and any color preferences so that members/mods can be of more help
  4. Rajesh , just curious ..Is it showing 6.5 km/ ltr or 6.5 ltr / 100 km .

Usually we need to reset the trip meter to display km/ ltr once we get the car . Initially it will be displaying lt / 100 km

Ajit
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes ! Good Point to be noted
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even I was thinking the same initially but 6.5l/100km means a FE of around 16kmpl within city. I am not sure if in a metro city's traffic, Punto 1.4 would be giving 16kmpl. I hope though that it turns out to be 6.5 liter/100km.

6.5kmpl is not a fraud or cheating by VST. Thats abnormal or rather impossible. Whats the current idometer reading? Has the trip meter been reset at least once?
  7. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    I am selling my punto diesel emotion pack, if interested let me know

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Why ??? :)
  9. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Upgrading to Linea 2012 the day I sell of the car - Family has grown and need more luggage space now for my outings :)
  10. The mileage test will taken by VST motors in Highway to reach maximum mileage by driving in 2000 rpm. To make the customer fool. 12 km/l in highway is good mileage so you can sue the car. I never bought this car for highway purpose. Can anyone help me to reach the FIAT or TATA who will suppot me. Because the customer support is not supportive for FIAT users.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Trip meter never gives exact mileage please dont believe on that. I believed on that for first six months and came to know it was false.