1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

need an adrelian rush-go to class v cbsc school

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by linealover, Aug 23, 2012.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    DSC02040.jpg
    DSC02041.jpg
    DSC02042.jpg

I was busy surfing the net,my better half called me couple of times.

i did not budge.As she was teaching neighborhood boy of class v social studies.

later she told that she found punto image in book,as i denied thinking that it was a prank.

HOLY COW-she was true,its Fiat Punto.

just i thought of sharing.
    15 people like this.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    :evilsmile

Hopefully we have some Fiat Fans in the making... :lol
    2 people like this.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    The Fiat logo is not there in the pic. Little children will say, "What a beautiful car!" But they won't know what car is it!
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If it is a honda city the answer to first question is Under body.
    2 people like this.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I read about FIAT Siena in my class 8Th work book back in 1998 or was it class 9th work book in 1999!!!!

I still remember, the small paragraph talked about great things in FIAT Siena as an English grammar exercise. :) There were things like "FIAT Siena is equipped with a Fire prevention system that prevents the car from catching fire under all circumstances"etc. I went home and told my parents about this article. But just out of curiosity after reading such stuff about a car. No talks about FIAT of course.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I read about FIAT Siena in my class 8Th work book back in 1998 or was it class 9th work book in 1999!!!!

I still remember, the small paragraph talked about great things in FIAT Siena as an English grammar exercise. :) There were things like "FIAT Siena is equipped with a Fire prevention system that prevents the car from catching fire under all circumstances"etc. I went home and told my parents about this article. But just out of curiosity after reading such stuff about a car. No talks about FIAT of course.
    2 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Where do they get this pictures from? It clearly is the euro spec car with 2 doors.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I don't remember reading or seeing any good looking cars in my study books ..
    If i had such beauties on the sheet i would have probably become a mechanical or an automotive engineer and been with BMW or FIAT by now , Rather than being a Software fellow
    2 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    "What are products and services that TATA group companies deal with today" See the left side of the first picture. Right side is one of the answer.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    It's not CBSE Linealover - I thought NSN is still on Matric Stream, have they switched over?

Beautiful picture of the car though, Students reading it might think it's really a phoren car.