1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Need advise to sale my Punto 2010 Model ( petrol ) only 17,000 done

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by nlodoe, Mar 18, 2014.

1. nlodoe

Hi All,

I will be moving to Delhi shortly and taking my car to Delhi would cost me re-registration and road tax extra. Hence need your advise wheather i should sell my punto and get buy another in Delhi? I love my punto but i hate the Fiat service. I may need to leave fiat with a hard feeling as my expectation from Fiat never filt. I loved fiat since my child hood in China. And felt great to see fiat's re-entry to indian market. but they never filled the gab, I have been watching fiat's movement and cant see a very promissing future here.
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hai, Registration cost in Delhi is very less. If you sell your car and buy another new car, You need to pay a huge amount from your pocket. And it is hard to digest that FIAT's reselling value is not that great. IMHO, u can take your car to Delhi. For service related issue, every one has got their own experience.
  3. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    @nlodoe service is not bad now .I am from Delhi and I can tell you that service is from OK to great sometime.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  4. manishgarg921

manishgarg921 Amatore

Being in Delhi-NCR region I can vouch for good service in the Area.
    I don't know how have you perceived the service to be bad in Delhi NCR region.

I still get my Palio and Linea serviced.
    Even if some parts are not available, they are indented and made available at the earliest.
    So buddy suggest you drive your Italian Love in Delhi (cheaper fuel price vs Bangalore where Petrol costs a bomb)
  5. nlodoe

Hi All, Thanks for sharing your experience and Even I too feel that its not worth to sell my car due to no resell value. Hope the service and parts are better and more reliable tin Dheli. Here in Bangalore the KHT Motor owns both TATA and fiat service center before, even after split these are the same guys who runs the show and no changes in their cultural..
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Delhi being the capital of India. Cops are very very easy on Out station vehicles. I drove my Punto with AP registration for an year was never stopped for out station number. I suggest you drive the KA car fearlessly in Delhi.